Post-Doc at Inria, team MAMBA (Paris):
I am currently doing a Post-Doc at Inria in image analysis and modeling for biomedical applications under the supervision of Dirk Drasdo. and Irène Vignon-Clémentel.
Post-Doc at the Institute of Stochastics, Ulm University (Germany):
The main contribtions of this Post-Doc involve:
- a machine learning algorithm, i.e. a modified logistic regression model, for aggregating probabilistic predictions of weather forecasts;
- a modeling approach based on a copula for the prediction of power supply from forecasts of solar irradiation;
- an application of the marker-controlled watershed algorithm for segmenting 3D CT-scan images of cylindrical- and spherical-like particle system.
My PhD work at CEA:
The main contribtions of my PhD involve:
- an algorithm to detect overlaping ellipses on 2D projection images of an ellipsoid-like particle system;
- a Bayesian inference method to recover 3D caracteristics of a population of ellipsoids from its orthogonal projections;
- a generalization of the Matérn type II marked point process to model the population of ellipsoids with a specific procedure to fit the model to the 2D images.
My PhD work has been supervised by Johan Debayle (Prof. at ENS Mines St-Etienne) and co-supervised by Sophie Charton and Fabrice Lamadie (research engineers at the Chemical Engineering Laboratory of the french Atomic Energy Commission).
My Research Interests:
- Stochastic geometry modeling: marked point process, germ-grain models, stereology.
- Image analysis: ellipses detection, watershed transform, mathematical morphology.
- Applications: two-phase flows characterization, weather forecasts, biomedical applications.
- ENS Mines St-Etienne (2016-2018): tutorial in signal and image processing (Master level).
- Fidèle Degni (April 2018 – September 2018): “Bayesian Object Recognition for Discs and Ellipses: Application to the Geometrical Characterization of Two-Phase Flows”, at the french Atomic Energy Commission (Marcoule).
- Post-doc at Inria (team MAMBA) in Image Analysis and Modeling for Biomedical Applications (2020- till today).
- Post-doc at the Institute of Stochastics, University of Ulm (Germany) in Stochastic Geometry Modeling and Image Analysis (2019- 2020).
- PhD at the French Atomic Energy Commission in collaboration with the ENS Mines St-Etienne in Stochastic Geometry Modeling and Image Analysis (2015-2018).
- Engineering studies at ENSEEIHT in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (2011-2015).
- MSc at the University of Edinburgh in Financial Modeling and Optimization (2013-2014).