Post-Doc at Institute of Stochastics (Ulm):
My PhD work:
The main contribtions of my PhD involve:
- an algorithm to detect overlaping ellipses on 2D projection images ;
- a Bayesian inference method to recover 3D caracteristics of a population of ellipsoids from its orthogonal projections ;
- and more importantly, a generalization of the Matérn type II marked point process to model the population of ellipsoids with a specific procedure to fit the model to the 2D images.
My Research Interests:
- Stochastic geometry modeling: marked point process, germ-grain models, stereology.
- Image analysis: ellipses detection, watershed transform, mathematical morphology.
- Applications: two-phase flows characterization, weather forecasts, biomedical applications.
- ENS Mines St-Etienne (2016-2018): tutorial in signal and image processing (Master level).
- Fidèle Degni (April 2018 – September 2018): “Bayesian Object Recognition for Discs and Ellipses: Application to the Geometrical Characterization of Two-Phase Flows”, at the french Atomic Energy Commission (Marcoule).
- Post-doc at the Institute of Stochastics, University of Ulm (Germany) in Stochastic Geometry Modeling and Image Analysis (2019- till today).
- PhD at the ENS Mines St-Etienne in collaboration with the French Atomic Energy Commission in Stochastic Geometry Modeling and Image Analysis (2015-2018).
- Engineering studies at ENSEEIHT in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (2011-2015).
- MSc at the University of Edinburgh in Financial Modeling and Optimization (2013-2014).